Steps to open an Account
The requirements to open an account are as follows:
- You must be a UK incorporated entity.
- You can prove that your turnover exceeds €2m per annum.
- You can provide up to date financial statement(s), or, if newly incorporated, detailed forecasts and business plan as well as management accounts.
- All principals and beneficial owners have to be “fit and proper”. We do not accept any parties with convictions that relate to criminal, money laundering or terrorism financing offences.
- You have the means to transact and communicate online with BFC Bank.
- You provide all the required supporting documentation to prove identity and existence etc. as specified in the account opening form.
- You do not and, will agree not to operate or transact in sanctioned countries or in those countries outside BFC Bank’s risk model.
- If you are a regulated entity you must be licenced and fully compliant with your local regulatory and AML requirements. For BFC Bank classified high risk entities you must pass a compliance assessment that is undertaken on a risk based approach. (Payment Service Providers only).
- You may apply if you are in the process of authorisation; the application and supporting documentation is required. (Payment Service Providers only).
If you do wish to open an account with BN Intercontinental Bank Limited, then please visit the “contact us” page by clicking on this link below: